K-12 California's Common Core Content Standards for Mathematics
Source: California Department of Education. Adopted by the California State Board of Education August 2010/updated March 2013.
Grade Level Standards (K-8)
Grade Level Standards (9-12)
Common Core State Standards for Mathematics Parent Handbook Resources for Grades 6-12
Source: Curriculum and Instruction Steering Committee (CISD). The following resources have been developed as informational tools to inform parents about the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics (CCSSM):
- Middle School Parent Handbook—Grades 6-8
- High School Parent Handbook—Traditional Pathway
- High School Parent Handbook—Integrated Pathway
- Webcast—Introduction to the CCSSM
- Power Point—Introduction to the CCSSM
- FAQs for the CCSSM
Common Core State Standards
Source: Council of Chief State School Officials and National Governors Association (2010)
- Common Core State Standards Initiative
The official website for the Common Core State Standards Initiative.
- California Department of Education
California Department of Education's home page for Common Core State Standards Resources.
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC)
Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium's website for the latest news about the next-generation assessments aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
- Brokers of Expertise
California Department of Education's online tool to access and share resources, professional development, and best practices.